To contact an International Student or Scholar Advisor, click here:
The Office of International Affairs supports UC Merced’s vision of becoming a leading international research institution. Through visa services, study abroad and internationalization efforts, OIA aims to position UC Merced to take a prominent place in global higher education and research.
The Office of International Affairs
The Office of International Affairs in Room 101 of the Kolligian Library is your one-stop shop for immigration and study abroad advising. Stop by the office to make an appointment with an advisor, grab a cup of tea or use a computer available to students and scholars.
- Advising support for nonimmigrant students, scholars and staff and faculty members.
- Visa document production for nonimmigrant students and scholars.
- A wide variety of programs and workshops.
- Training and support for campus department administrators.
- Permanent resident petitions for international faculty members.
Student and scholar advisors are available for consultation Monday through Friday. However, an appointment is necessary to meet with an advisor. Email email@example.com to make an appointment.